Fire Risk Assessments
Fire Risk NI specialise in providing comprehensive fire risk assessments for commercial premises. We offer a high quality, 48-hour turnaround service putting your employee and customer safety first.
Our fully qualified and insured assessors are committed to applying realistic solutions and costs to achieve total legislative compliance.
What is a Fire Risk Assessment?
A Fire Risk Assessment is a detailed assessment of a premise which identifies the hazards from fire (likelihood of fire), the consequence for life safety and concludes the risk to life from fire posed by a premise.
Do I need a Fire Risk Assessment?
Fire and Rescue Services (Northern Ireland) Order 2006 and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010 mean it is necessary for non-domestic premises to have an up to date Fire Risk Assessment.
Responsibility for fire safety in the workplace now clearly rests with the employer and those with any degree of control of premises (deemed the appropriate person). Contact NIFRS for more information.
Why choose Fire Risk NI?
Fire Risk NI is fully insured and all our assessors are fully qualified and experienced in Fire Risk Assessments. We have worked with hundreds of businesses and communities across Northern Ireland and are proud to provide comprehensive, easy to understand reports with actionable advice.
We also offer a personalised service with a dedicated account manager available to answer all your queries via phone or email.
- 48 Hour Turnaround on reports
- Full property Fire Risk Assessment carried out by Qualified & Approved Fire Safety Risk Assessors
- Written document to PAS 79 British standards
- Follow-up actions and detailed guidance as required
- Certificate of Assessment
- Carry out a fire risk assessment for the premises;
- Identify the fire hazards and risks associated with the premises, materials/substances on site and activities conducted;
- Identify the people, or groups of people at risk and anyone who may be especially at risk;
- Advise on a clear action plan for removal and reduction of any risks;
- Advise on implementing general fire precautions to deal with any remaining risks; plus, where appropriate additional preventative and protective measures if flammable or explosive substances are used or stored on the premises;
- Help you develop and implement appropriate emergency procedures in the event of fire
Neil Fowler, NI Hospice
Fire Risk NI not only ensured that I was legally compliant, they have also given me peace of mind that the shops, employees and visitors are in safe hands
Clare McCloskey, St. Malachys
Thanks you for all of your help and advice, when you see things through eyes of a business so professional as Fire Risk NI you can grasp the silly mistakes and oversights that are being made. I would highly recommend your services to anyone. Thanks again from everyone at St Malachys.
For more information on our services, or to request a free quotation, fill in the form below or call 028 9031 1002